projectLAMBDA Tuner software lets you unlock the full potential of your Subaru ECU. With it, you can tune, data log, and read/clear trouble codes all in one simple package.
- Head over to the Downloads page to get the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Run projectLAMBDA Tuner.
User Data Structure
The installer will create a folder named
Documents/projectLAMBDA to store your data. The structure of this folder is as follows:
/Documents/projectLAMBDA ├── /Datalogs ├── /Logs ├── /Profiles └── tuner_settings.xml
Datalogs- Recorded Data Logs are stored here.
Logs- Message logs are stored here. These contain useful information to help when you need to resolve a problem with the software.
Profiles- The default location for Logging Profiles.
tuner_settings.xml- This file contains user settings.
- Main View - The main window where you can edit maps or view ECU information. Tabs allow you to quickly switch between open views.
- Side Bar - A tree of selectable items that change what is displayed in the main view. Hold
SHIFTdown while clicking an item to open in a new tab.
- Command Bar - Contains commands to work with tune files and ECU operations.
- Message Window - Tabs can show information about current view or logged messages.
- Status Bar - Shows information about Command Bar items and current connection state.